[MEDIA]
Went at it again today for a bit....was a much cooler and less humid day. [ATTACH] [ATTACH]
It's already been deleted.
Welcome aboard, Peter Metcalfe , glad to have someone from Australia (a place my wife would LOVE to visit). Seems like we have another member from...
Yep. Nice to not have to go external for the info that's now right here at our fingertips.
Thanks Jon. I've used both oil and water based on other projects, and prefer the water based.
on a real good floor finish for a high traffic area on solid Oak. Brother and I ripped up some old carpet at my son's place and two steps need...
Yep.
That picture is too small.:whistle: Still workin' on '17-'18. :headbang:
[MEDIA] [MEDIA]
Until something like this is found........... [MEDIA]
I should stay away from Youtube...... :picard: [MEDIA]
Well, there's at least 2 of those...........:D
Gooder plan. Humidity has dropped from almost 80% down to 55% in about 4 hours. I may go back out, but it might just be to take another pic. :D
Supposed to cool off here, so..........time for some firewood processing.
Mike, I'm sooooo glad that's the direction the thread took........:whistle:
Beats the heck outta your winter vids (although, they're also entertaining). :dex: I keep telling my wife I want a tiller, but I don't want to...
Oops, I did it again....... Actually, no oops about it, totally planned. :thumbs: Set a couple more posts, finished filling one 1/3 cord stack,...