Maybe these folks were in training for the big race... [IMG]
Happy Birthday guys!!! :tree::axe::stacke::woodsign:
Happy Anniversary wildwest & WildWildWest ... and many more to come... :yes:
:p:p:p........ :rofl: :lol:... I bet their staircases alone are worth more than my place...
Stunningly beautiful little cabin they've got there. My friend, who has worked in the woodworking shops at 3 different yacht builders in Maine,...
Big Bonnie Raitt fan... (I think John Prine sings with her) [MEDIA]
It was this before it was a GM commercial... :dex: [MEDIA]
Good song and well done live.
:rofl: :lol:... I'm sorry... :rofl: :lol:... Reliable Crane!!! .... :rofl: :lol:... sorry... :rofl: :lol:.......... :rofl: :lol::rofl:...
[MEDIA]
Happy Birthday hoarders!! :camping::campfire:
Good morning everyone! Have I said how amazing this FHC "home" is lately? Have a great Tooozday... :rootintootin:
"Authorities are looking into what caused the crane to tip over" ........... lessee... ummmmm... gravity... maybe? :picard::D
Good luck with both teams this year. The kids benefit so much from sports, and it seems your league is big, so lots of kids learning great life...
Mouse droppings eh... all that's left from the cat's last meal?
:dex:
Should add a "dead end" road sign a couple pages back... :rofl: :lol:
Blink and you miss it... ;)
:rofl: :lol:
:binoculars:............ :tip: