Yup its about 12ish years now. I think it is the same as the one Backwoods Savage has. Although I don't think I've ever used mine...
I have an older American made Mtd 21 ton splitter. I got a smokin deal on when builders square went under. 350 otd brand new floor model. I didnt...
I don't know brother the state of your back isn't exactly selling me on a vertical set up! :rofl: :lol::pain::BrianK::rofl: :lol::loco: :crazy:
HighCountry for my 7910 it's 1 pull full choke wheather it pops or not then no choke and usually 2 pulls starts it. If I don't do it that way it...
Yup. When I cleared right of way for the power co. My directive was to prioritize calls like that. It costs way less to take em down before they...
Well I broke down and lit a small one off lastnight to chase the chill away. Sorry for the Shawn Curry style pic:rofl: :lol:[ATTACH] Just willow...
The extra irony on top of the ad is the fact that if they were smart enough they would know that the electric company will come out and drop that...
Anything for a friend!:handshake:
Shaking My Damm Head:)
No breakfast cereal was harmed in the course of the hook up. :zip: I had a pair of bucking spikes that fit his saw. They were just gathering dust...
This all sounds very familiar.:headbang: I will usually do easy drops for free if I can have the firewood and they clean up the brush. Or they...
I think that one runs through my back yard!
Haha the horneytown rd sign comes with protection! Ribbed, magnum, or regular? :rofl: :lol::rofl: :lol::whistle:
I lived in Corvallis for a time. Beautiful area costal Oregon. Good luck with the interview, and pics please:thumbs:
Took me a bit to find them. Pm me your Addy and they are all yours. Someone might as well use em. Unless of course you'd rather rock the new style...
I'm actually pretty sure I have a match to the inner spike. I'm not using it your welcome to it.:handshake:
Saw looks great! Nice score. Hit up fordf150 he should be able to hook you up with a matching inner bucking spike.
That and feed thongs!:rofl: :lol: Amiright!:thumbs:
Your right Carl I was thinking 7910. Guess I didn't realize the 6421 had a different coil.:picard:
If it was regular employees I'd be inclined to agree with the others. But the tool rental guys usually know a little more than a typical HD...