My 9 yr. old Chocolate lab Max is over a 100 lbs. Not sure how much, but I know it is over 100. He is good with our 6 cats and with our 3 yr...
Well stated. I've enjoyed all the postings. This time they did movies. Was a group picture taken?
I think you are going to be so much happier with the carpet out of there. The only positive thing about carpet is that it is warmer on the feet...
Hope you are able to figure that one out. How do you deposit a check that has less money in it than stated? Do you have a tax service or...
So far, you are out a few bucks and fed up. papadave has the right answer, in my opinion. I think it is a matter of not wanting anymore to do...
Was getting updated in this thread, suspense was building, then puff! like some of the fires I tried to light. Oh well, maybe another time....
Kings Hawiian makes a very nice (delicious) bun suitable for a large hamburger, steak or any other filling for a sandwich. They are a bit on the...
Too windy thins evening for a fire, but there will be other days for it. Still need to fire up my new fire pit and grill. [MEDIA]
You did a good job with that song. thanks
The RR ties and the PT both work. If the RR ties are really old, that is better. If the PT is the newer kind without the toxins, then that is...
I'll get some soon, I want to get the trellis support up for the pictures. My garden is very limited compared to gardens in my past. But hey,...
any way we can get that recorded song to open on the home page? Really nice song. Captures the spirit of the group.
We don't want a disaster. No we don't. All my garden beds are new this year. My son put the raised beds together for me. Even have one that...
really nice picture story, thanks
thank you for wearing the POW/MIA hat on Memorial weekend. That means a lot to me. Never forget.
I've seen that done for other big vegetables. seems to work.
I want to watch and see how this works out for you. I don't know what you are going to put on the trellis, I've had tomatoes needing a trellis...
Rain is anticipated for Monday, so we had our BBQ today. The Steaks were wonderful, and the corn on the cob was really sweet. The kids all ate...
very nice indeed. I have a white/pink one that is starting to color up.
We never miss the carpets. I hope you will feel the same. Carpets accumulate dirt and odor that are hard to deal with. Area carpets work a...