Your welcome to give it a rip! That's why I'm bringing it.:handshake:
Que up the banjo music!
Your good not harsh at all! Incredibly cool for someone hosting a bunch of chuckle heads with saws!
Shoot it's a 20 minute drive to any dealer for me. Of course I live in the sticks on a dirt road and everything.:thumbs:
Tim I'm bringing the 7910. Come to the dolmar dark side!
Clean saw Mike! GLWS!
Warming up for this weekend!:dex::thumbs:
A guy could do a whole lot worse than a 421 6100....1, 2 punch
I believe he decided to not sell.
I am growing my beard out for such a contingency! :dex:
Yeah I figured. Just trying to give the benefit of the doubt. Plus I like saying Canookistan:thumbs:
Cabin fever much?
Well she did seem to be from Canookistan. Maybe she's French Canookistanian? I too have noticed quite a few threads like this. Not quite sure...
Decided to resurrect this fine thread with a little dolmar porn [ATTACH]
Welcome to the club! Nice to see you over here. I enjoyed your 7910 build on ope. Looking forward to shaking your hand.
Did someone say Eric VW is into bondage?:rofl: :lol::rofl: :lol::thumbs:
I can't like this! Wish I could say I wasn't dissapointed for you brother!:(
Awesome! Pics when you pull the trigger!
It was more of a joke than anything.;) Its likely more expensive because its a dual action splitter. They seem to be more money accross the board...
Hey for a little more WWW can go both ways!:thumbs::rofl: :lol::whistle: Boss Industrial ED8T20 8-Ton Horizontal Dual-Action Electric Log Splitter