If all goes well, I will have new saw to put through its field trials this weekend. Fingers crossed.!
Here is a nearly new Stihl MS251 CB-E with 16" bar and 2 chains. I bought this saw for my wife, hence the "Easy 2 Start" and "Quick Chain...
PM sent
Buy RJames' MS460 from the classifieds For Sale - ported MS460 | Firewood Hoarders Club EXACTLY the saw you want for that job. He's even in...
"I get by with a little help from my friends." The Beatles, of course. Like dgeesaman says, do you know anyone willing to help out? Even if you...
Good on you. I'may much more of a night owl myself
Great bird! Great great picture! I'm stuck in Philly for work all day. No Sunday hunting in PA, so this weekend is out for me. Please keep the...
Stihl 046/460/461.
Ms461 - Loved it stock. Crazy cool now after porting
I might just have to dry some of them noodles out. I've got the paraffin and double boiler on-hand already. The birch does burn really hot, at...
Stumpin' and Noodlin' with the MS461 w/ 25" bar and full-comp full-chisel chain. Good times! [IMG] [IMG]
BTW, I had some black birch milled up (on a Woodmizer) about 5 yrs ago. The lumber turned out really nice. A lot of little knots, but I got...
Woodmizer would be ideal. There was definitely some flame figure when down in the butt swell. Crotches are always a crapshoot. Never know what...
Only about half the crown on this 15" DBH x 60 ft black birch leafed out this Spring. Lucky me, it was right next to my wood processing and...
Shawn Curry and/or The Wood Wolverine or anyone else with a CSM. I'm thinking of bringing this complex, black birch crotch up to the GTG. It...
Oops, the only 33RSF I have is... wait for it... 105dl. You could always shorten your 105 dl down to 91dl, perhaps.(?)
I may have a 25" loop of 33RSF I used once or twice on my 361, before I got my 461, I'll see what I have lurking about
Great deal! Too bad I've got no Husky saw to match.
I can spin up any length chain in Oregon 72LGX or 75LGX. I'd charge whatever Frawley's charges minus shipping.(?) I'll bring my reels and tools.
Owl for sure!