I use the Stewart's down the road about 1/4 mile.....always people there.
UPDATE: The new road was opened yesterday at about 3PM after a lot of rain helped cool & harden it.....yours truly got the honor of being the...
Dreary, wet day here....62*. Hopefully, rain will cool down & harden the brand new asphalt road enough so it can be opened to car...
This is a bit late (since I forgot I did it over the weekend....LOL)......took the sn*wblower out of the shed, poured about a capful of Stabil in...
I have a bad feelin' about the way this ends.......:heidi:
Russell Am I seeing the pic correctly?........it looks like the "Protection Present" LED isn't lit. is it just the pic? If it's not lit, the...
Since we're talking surge protectors, this is the one I've had for about 5 years on my flat screen TV/cable box/BluRay player/sound bar.....about...
Some extra info on surge protectors:...
Happy B-Day Steve!!
Pouring out right now.......and I need to go out to do some errands and get a haircut. :mad:
If you want just a surge protector, this is the one I've posted many times, and many of us use....very good specs too:...
:thumbs:
Gore Tex is good stuff. I've found Frogg Toggs work well too. I had to work outside during the last time we had big rain from a hurricane,...
Ah, no. No sun here till maybe next week. :( I guess the new plants I put in will like all the rain.
Nasty day out.....not looking forward to going to work. Wish I was still :sleeping:
X4
:eek::eek::eek:
No work today for me. But a lot of heavy rain & some big thunder-boomers went through in the past 1 1/2 hours. JayT should be getting that...
It doesn't look that bad to begin with......some metal polish and a bit of elbow grease would make them look new......much better than the paint, IMO.
Great price on that. I have a Seagate unit which I like a lot, but it would be about $30 more. Works great with the Mac "Time Machine" backup...