Got a bit of rain last night...but today looks like a nice day. Time off this morning for labs and annual doctor visit. Yay??? ;)
Local grocery store had a cool display today. [IMG]
Thanks all. I took a better shot of the fireplace insert that I built for her this past Christmas. [IMG]
Good point wildwest. The first thing I did before putting in the stove was to work on sealing air leaks and adding extra insulation.
Keep trying...I know from my kids that they don't seem to be listening but sometimes they actually are! :)
Looks great! Good work man!
What a horrible mess they are facing. Uggg. Yesterday was incredibly hazy throughout Iowa. All the smoke from the Canadian and Minnesota fires...
Nice score and good to help out neighbors too. :)
Best cards come from the hearts and hands of a child! :)
Well maybe if he lived right he wouldn't have that cloud hanging over his shoulder. :)
Thanks man. It was a LONG day of driving and work but it was well worth it. My middle son showed up and helped too. My "kids" impressed me with...
Welcome to the neighborhood! P.S. The new guy buys the donuts....I like crullers.
My daughter asked me to help do some work on her house since she is getting ready to sell it. One of the things she needed done was to paint the...
Happy Mothers Day to the mothers on FHC!!! Glad I was able to bring a card and some flowers to my mother today. :)
Congratulations lukem and Mrs. lukem!
Opened an early birthday present from my bride. Thought everyone on FHC would approve. :) [IMG]
The wood snob comment is correct. I'm right around 2 years CSS, another 2 years bucked and temp stacked, so after taking down 4 more nice size...
Hopefully you weren't caught napping at work! :) [ATTACH]
I thought it was....but someone at factory did a switch a roo. :) I ran the new bar and new chain this last weekend. Worked flawlessly. Thanks...
That's great to see you are taking up a leadership role in your church!