There was a discussion on another forum I belong to (not a wood burning forum) about putting a little stove in a guys camper. There's a guy who...
Sorry for your loss, those 4 legged kids sure tug on the feelers when they go.
Nothing to lose by trying, as the worst that will happen is nothing. I have a feeling it may change the particulate rating, but to what, or how...
I liked this part of the article. "I hit the lights and siren and called it in to the State Patrol. ... I had to get my car up to 135 just to get...
Some people just can't be told nothing.:hair: You even see that in some of the threads here or other forums lol. I think the absolute worst thing...
I think we'll have a few more small fires yet, but it's getting close to non essential burning here, a matter of weeks. Winter took one last kick...
Are we expecting a more crayon/stick man type art, or something phenomenal?:D
I'm sure you'll be happy with its performance.
If I had a little more electronic aptitude and a little less bfh/hulk smash! mode, I'd try to solve it lol. And yes, how silly. If I'm too bleep...
Microwaves that beep loud enough to wake the dead, with no way to turn down the volume of said beep.
Well, I got the OK from my missus, so the product I'm using can't be too bad. She's more sensitive to smells than I am that's for sure. I think...
Yes, the product I have is somewhat smelly too, but it moderates almost completely in time. Once it's in the clothing fibers and dried, it can be...
I suppose I could throw out some random babble on my thoughts and experiences using permethrin. Not trying to overtake the thread as my own, just...
I think Viking80 has won the competition! :thumbs:
Here's the jug I bought (spendy!) and the place at the link. There are other bottles with lesser strength and lesser amounts, just depends what...
I wish there was more informational awareness up here in Canada about permethrin. That stuff is magic, and yet I'm sure 7 outta 10 people don't...
I'm sure canola oil would work fine for your purposes as a homeowner/wood burner if you gave it a try. Now, if it was Kimberly&Co Redwood Milling...
My wood supplier (sharp looking fella runs a Husky 240) does the same thing.
Well.....still kind of waiting for spring to show up lol. It's not bad, but the weather forecasts keep changing daily. The other day it was +11 C,...
Nice load! Noodling is kind of cheating though. :rofl: :lol:That being said, don't look at my wood pile.:whistle: