Larry, you can Google birdhouse hole repair and look at images of different repairs. They sell sheet metal plates that squirrels can't chew...
Looking good again Shawn. You even got your drill tabled all jigged up.
Speaking of enabling. I don't know if you have an area in your home that would fit a smaller stove, but one of the members here, tfdchief, has a...
Welcome 3browns. Watch out as there are a lot of enablers here. :whistle:They back up their encouragement with a lot of experience and great...
Tough call and great write up as usual. I think if someone has a legit issue, they would pull you aside and give you an honest explanation....
I just got back from a hike with my son about 3 miles at the local reservoir. This forest was planted with hemlock around the early 1900's. The...
That is great to hear it will have a second use.
Ah, old concrete is the new "urbanite". It is popular with the recycler folks. I've torn up old concrete walkways and reset the chunks down for...
Good luck in AZ. You've put some good posts up helping folks trying to get things figured out with their stoves.
Single-ply t.p.
I finished a new piece in the shop tonight. It was an old school desk top, now an artist storage box. These desks are usually hard maple, but...
Reese's peanut butter cups.:whistle:
Good memory. I saw them, but I didn't meet them. That was quite a busy day there.
Best of luck out there. I'm sure it was a tough decision, but you are doing what needs to be done. I seem to recall your memorable posts at...
I appreciate the words, Dave. My wife gets the dog rescue organization feeds on FB. Believe me, I get that feeling I want one, but no, it's not...
New Hampshire had a wind blown tree fatality last week and Ma. had one this week with a couple tragically losing their lives. It is hard to...
That is sad to hear Rotti. I've watched this pet thread from afar and read most pages of what everyone has gone through good and bad. We lost...
Too bad on the hernia. Take it easy. I picked up some cheaters for reading today. Ugh. Now I see why my wife complains how beat up my hands...
The finish really helps the grain pop. Nice work.
Some sweet real estate deals to be had.