Been using it for a while now and haven't found anything as effective. Got a bottle of dip from a feed store down in Amish country a few years...
I never found out where they got it, but my ex wife's parents would make a trip to northern Mi and bring back smoked Whitefish. Love the stuff,...
I know you will, but just please be careful. Last time I remember climbing a tree was about 50 years ago.
Put a sticker on it....it'll be 3X as fast.:D Nice mod RCBS.
Yep, she has/had her own. This is the one that caught my attention.........Ignore the judges or whatever they are. [MEDIA]
Saw this young lady on The Voice, and watched a few of her other vids as well. Reminiscent of Janis, at times. [MEDIA]
damm.......that was hot. 'Scuse the language, but wow.
Walnut?
Gave me a chuckle Dennis, even though I've heard it before (probably from you).
If a bird hit the window hard enough to break the window like that...AND mangle the screen, uh, where's the dead bird? Maybe something came and...
MasterMech and Mrs. MM , congratulations. To Zachary, welcome aboard young man. To his brothers, don't shoot him with your bb gun. Moms don't like...
If you build it.....they will come. I found it interesting to see people walking on the sidewalk 50' from the cliff, and even a truck went by on...
Pretty sure Chris has a vid on that very issue. Just remember, maintenance of these important automotive systems is key to a long running and...
Thanks for the reminder HD, I should do this ASAP. Yearly is my usual routine.:thumbs::D:picard:
Forecast for 6 tonight. There's about 5" of snow from the last couple days. There will be fire.
I started drinking decaf a few weeks ago, but the headaches bugged me too much, so I kicked it back to 1/2 caf. Been doing that since, and I'm...
I should do that to my wife....when she wakes up. Kill the main, then say something about the impending Apocalypse. Nah, I'd need to reset the...
Welcome aboard Loch Long and Viking80 as well. Beautiful pics Loch Long. What kind of insert/stove is that you've got fired up?
It's a well known and documented fact........we're firewood hoarding enablers.:D:saw::axe::stacke:
See, I don't understand the problem. This site isn't called "Buying firewood at the Grocery Store Club", or "Getting my Firewood Right before I...