Tennis ball I think, he figured out how to open the Rubbermaid bin we keepn them in.
That was my stance until he started wimpering and my daughter got all upset I wasn't going to rescue him. The second time I made him wait longer...
[ATTACH] The brown dope managed to get stuck TWICE under the shed, had to dig him out.
PBR - man, how much $ is this trailer?? :D Nice saw, sure is minty fresh
The newly designated wood hauler, wicked downsize but for what I need it should work until I buy another pickup. [ATTACH]
What are favorable growing conditions? Would definitely give it a try if I have the proper location amd temps.
Way to stay positive rottiman :rofl: :lol:
Yeah, that'll work! Nice chips flying too.
Yeah Joe I am changing things up. Sold my old hauler that I couldn't keep up with. Downsizing to my Subaru and little trailer, very similar to...
I'm going to Disneyland! Ok, not really but I can see it from my hotel. Actually, I am going to work :(
My trailer is 4x7, and the Subie is only rated at 2700# so it's a good match. More like 1/3 cord, but it's doable I think. And like I said in the...
Hey billb3 what are your hardening tips before transplant? I tried seeds 2 years in a row, and pretty much struck out for anything started indoors.
Pretty much, it gets little use besides weekend warrior and wood hauling duty. This year I noticed more little leaks, and with 2 little kids I...
Well, I sold the wood hauler today (my only truck.). Down to the Subie and trailer for hauling, time will tell if I regret the move.
For you ironpony :drunk:
reelcrzy I have a block off plate I made for 038, and the mity vac. Maybe just mod that and you're in business to test it. Bring it over, we'll...
Does the 034 have the choke in the air filter (like the 038)? Check that choke position is staying put, the springs in the master choke lever...
Brushcutter, or start with the circular saw blade on your string trimmer as a $30 trial. I bought one and it works really well for the thick brush.
Preferred method : Every hoarder should have a couple | Firewood Hoarders Club H-buck for the smaller ones, and the Curr-dog buck for the bigger...
HDRock you going gangsta on us and drinking 40's?