No skull yet, might be gone for good
Yup, started as a bad day though. My daughters deer skull disappeared from our barn, I think it was coyotes. So I spent about 4 hours looking and...
I found this beast today!!![ATTACH][ATTACH]
That looks really good!
In a place like that he might get tossed to the dogs
When I lived in SC we cooked a lot of wild hogs and I had numerous people say they thought it was just as good as domestic pork. It's really good....
Turned out great, I would have liked to leave it on a little longer to soften up a little more but the flavor was right on. We had some friends...
:rofl: :lol::rofl: :lol::rofl: :lol:
OOOOOOOO that looks amazing
Put this one on early this morning, checked a few times and added a little more hickory syrup baste for some extra flavor. Temps at about 190...
I've got one in the smoker right now!
Haha, thats a good one. Nope not obvious at all
Wow that's a tough break, glad it wasn't worse for you. Good job to the doctor for putting it all back together. I've come close doing that on a...
Very nice, and welcome aboard. We heat our old farm house (1880) with wood too. Furnace still kicks on some to help but the wood stove makes a...
I burn a lot of scraps from our construction. I would probably burn it
I don't think I will be doing a garden this year. We're planning on selling the house soon so if it sells I won't be able to harvest anything I plant
I did a footer drain and sump in a house this past year, cut about 5 foot without water and couldn't see at all in the basement. Added a water...
Run a water line to the saw when cutting inside. Makes a big difference in life of the blade, cuts better, and almost no dust
Great saws that get used a lot for flatwork concrete and block. Should be an easy sell
I have no idea