I'll use a brush in the corners, then roll into it. Leaves an almost imperceptible brush stroke right in the corner. That's the nice thing about...
The top l/h corner of this window is fairly bad. The king and jack studs on that side were both bowed. Never seen that in a wall before. I had to...
So, last shopping trip, i grabbed some primer, rollers, etc., but got the rollers that look like they're made from cotton kitchen towels. I don't...
It was still 70 this am, but OAT was about 20, I think. I made the mistake of installing 5 Maple splits into the stove. :picard: My plan for the...
It's the "Gentleman's Sport".:D
Wow, Jason, those are gorgeous.
Slippery slope here, but yes.
It's just a matter of time...............
Hook it up and give us a report, Doug.:thumbs:
Hmmm, yeah, I see that NOW! :headbang::rofl: :lol: I have a set, but they were decommisioned many moons ago.:pain:There will be no...
I can attest to that.
:popcorn:
Unpossible. Only non-firewood hoarders say these types of things.:rofl: :lol:
I'm seriously considering getting a set. I expected them to be larger back to front though.
This has been happening to me a lot more lately.:)
Looks super nice to me. Is that a side heat shield I see?
Around 20 this morning and still 70 IAT at 7:11am. Should hit 35 today, and the rest of the week will be warmer, so I'm expecting quite a bit of...
Hey Splitsnstacks , welcome aboard. You obviously have what everyone here has, and we're here to help...........we're enablers. :D Glad you...
Yeah, fires in June aren't unheard of here. Every situation is different, so ya' do wut ya' gotta' do, eh?:thumbs:
Yeah, she's had it running fine for well over a year. She hasn't mentioned the problem since my original post, so I have no idea if it's still...