Even so, you must be happy w/ that low use of oil.. :yes: We were very fortunate here w/ the mild winter, maybe only a dozen days or so of...
I hope they can - lots of folks speak very highly of Blazers, they sound like an excellent pellet. artc, in case anyone hasn't mentioned it -...
Like the name - sounds like a 'Smoothie' pellet. :D
Go get 'em, TT ! :thumbs: :vulture:
B, they forgot to put the Vulture on it.. :vulture: And Vodka smoothie.. :drunk: Congrats! :D
I hear you - given your experience, I wouldn't be dropping 6 Benjamin's into the stove either. * Good luck on the fix - Snowy Rivers has much...
Was down to less than 25 bags back in mid-late January, picked up a ton, now have 35 bags left, with 2 tons waiting to be picked up.. Need the...
That's an excellent point Tully - it evens out the differential quite a bit. A lot of the numbers thrown around of course don't take into account...
LordZ, only time I've seen that here is when we first got the Francesca and the stove was hard-reset to European default specs, which would...
Great.. Now I'll have to buy a big-azz chain w/ padlock to wrap & protect the stash. :picard: :D Seriously, Thanks for keeping us informed...
Thanks for posting that JT - good article. Based on $55/per barrel, that would be about $2.55 (+/- .05) / gal. of fuel oil in metro areas, or...
Wow, wasn't aware the prices have been dropping like that in our area, Thanks for the good info there Peterfield. :yes: *Gonna let the troops @...
Snow Balls ? :D We're in that wacky weather pattern also Snowy: 50 F one day, 25-30 F the next.. I may have to re-tune the stove back to...
If I could verify the stack(s) underneath were not water damaged, for a $1.50 / bag - Heck Yeah, I'd go for it ! Edit: I don't know what I'd burn...
Geez Will, It wouldn't be college visit road-trip without the car loaded with daughter-requested items, and $$$ to deliver.. :D We had an...
Thanks Will, I missed all you guys & gals - we're off to see the youngest today, have a Great day everyone. ( I'm sure we'll be "shopping"...
Thanks again for the heads-up on the accident bogieb - it was a double tractor-trailer accident locally, due to Black Ice on the roads here early...
Wow, that's a GREAT score Will - those are still selling in the $5.49 - 5.99 range in this area. We tried those last season - excellent burning...
Congrats to you too artc ! :emb: :thumbs::cheers:
Thanks - all work and no play makes Rob a tired boy. ( Who needs sleep, anyways? ) re: accident, didn't have a clue about it - Thanks for the...