Lol. That bone was probably as big as her! :)
No, if you saw the rest of her you would know she needs a low calorie, low fat bone instead. :)
Thought I'd update this thread. Took a shot of my small hoard from my pickup bed today. Looks like a lot of splitting to me :) [IMG]
Not sure...Church then I've got to go in to work tomorrow. Maybe next weekend? Of course if you were to come over and help it would go faster. :)
Any luck?
The local Bomgaars store (kind of like a small Fleet Farm store) welcomes dogs on leashes so I took Maddie in for the first time. She quickly...
Had a little time to work on the tree this morning before I had to do my weekend list. Got the tree off the bridge and cleaned up one pile of...
Excellent!
Nice selection indeed!
Youre 100% right. The cans can be a big waste. I end up making sure I have plenty of areas I want to foam before opening up a can. Once you start...
I suppose you can tape over the staples if you are worried about that. Never been too concerned myself about the staples as the drywall screws...
Wow! $7 a can? I just picked up 4 cans for $2.50 each at Walmart this week.
That would work fine. Just make sure you use the low expansion foam meant for windows.
Done right that's a good system you're planning. It would be interesting to see what prices you come up with
Wow...thanks for checking for me!
That makes sense...it's teamed up with a 3 ton air conditioner.
Odd, thought I saw 3600cfm listed...36 doesn't stand for the cfm either I guess. Do you have a link for that by chance? Yes 1200 seems a whole...
Holy cow a lot of great information here! Maybe you can help me, help my mother. She is having a furnace replaced. The contractor is installing a...
Thanks for the warning. :) Uggg, hope you're feeling better soon.
Awesome! I've got a shed that I'm building that a major portion of the structure was from some 2x6s that someone threw in the tree dump.