I like fruit! Especially bananas!
Nah that's just a warning line. Like the gas light on your car. It let's you know when it's time to think about ordering a new chain. So you have...
Exactly you can even make a lemonade type drink from the stag horn sumac fruit. We used to call it Indian lemonade when I was a kid. I understand...
Yeah what he said. Inquiring minds want to know.:binoculars:
That's pretty cool. Where the saw chain bling at?:jaw:
No extra bananas just a simple muffler mod. So in other words it runs like the 7900s did before Dolmar got hosed into the SLR by the EPA.
The 180 gets even gooder with a muffler mod and an adjustable carb.:saw:
Horkn This is how I have done these trees in the past. I'm crap with a bag and throw line. Always have been. I've used something like this for...
Fantastic score! My dad had the American version. It was his one saw plan. I learned how to operate a chainsaw on that saw. Minus the full wrap...
Nice! Sounds like it worked out well for both of you!
Pretty much what he said. They had issues that were fixed. Any of the newer ones have supposedly been upgraded. Hope you get it figured out!
Couldn't say I'd have to ask the date of manufacture on the saw. He did just buy it though on my recomendation. I don't think the saws rep is...
I'm likely bringing mine to the gtg on April 23. If your going I'd be happy to let you try it out!
I carry all the usual stuff that has been mentioned. I'd also like to add the Maasdam rope puller and 200 foot of rope to the list. Handy tool...
Rape whistle? :rofl: :lol:
Yup I score lots of wood like that now myself. Stop and knock. If you put it to them like your doing them a favor they go for it most of the...
I love the smell of oak when I cut it! Cherry takes the cake though! At least it isn't boxelder! Looks like fun!
Nice score! Lots of the dead standing ash I cut is pretty much the same. Super dry and ready to go! Love it! One of my favorites to burn. Splits...
Great score! Love the pics! Well worth it at that price. Looks like your having fun with it. Lots of guys running pro and semi pro ops around here...
This is a great approach. That way you know what price he will be happy with. If its close to a price you will be happy with, you can come to an...