At some angles it looks red....some orangish :)
You do indeed lol !
So thanks to Mr. Curry....I'm the proud owner of this beautiful Echo CS-400. Ran good before...now after muffler mod and carb tab removal....it's...
Got this beauty today !!! Thank you Mr. Curry ! It's a beauty! Already have muffler off...ready to do some hacking lol ! Love the case and...
I wouldn't worry about it much ! Just keep the filter and surrounding area clean ...sharp chain....go have some fun ! But if the other filter...
X2 ! I was the same way with the 545 and 550xp. They got cleaned after everyday . Which meant not alot to clean out of the airbox :)
Did quite a bit of cutting with a 550xp I had. Never had a problem with the air filter. In fact..after a full day of cutting..there would only be...
Go in as far as you can....or go home right lol !:smoke:
I'm looking forward to using my muffler tools again....soon !! Found these long shankers at a small local hardware store. They help get into...
Yup..I won't hide it anymore lol ! Should get it Monday or Tuesday !!! You have inspired me to rip the muffler and limiter tabs off the same day !!!
X2 .....a new chain / sharpened chain will do wonders . But Boy...does that saw sound like its breathing better or what ! Nice work...and great...
:headbang:
Very nice ! One for each hand ;) When mine gets here this week....we will have to see who's runs faster lol ;)
Hey no problem ! I have no idea how long the special was made...but I can try and find out. I know they were labeled 268....268xp....and 268xp...
My 1991 Husqvarna brochure says this....[ATTACH]
0-2 on the Shinnys :(
It's not...a shinny 488 is kicking my tail at the moment !
Giving me a hard time ? :rofl: :lol: Haven't touched this bad boy...but thanks to J.Walker......I have a brand spanking new clutch cover sticker...
Just for future reference lol ;)
Great idea ! I'm gonna remember this one ;)