Wind chill bonus points for you!:thumbs: Today wasn't bad here, full sun but cold. It's been starting to "howell" out there now, a whole different...
Thanks PB! It made common sence to me that if I left the top on a tree, esp with leaves on it, that it would suck out some moisture from the log....
Well to be fair to these guy's, there is a method to their madness. They are burning in a wood boiler and charging their (water) storage tanks....
No, really, this IS her[ATTACH]
Many of you may remember another "site" where a lot of guy's WEIGHED their wood:rofl: :lol::rofl: :lol::rofl: :lol:
I burn what ever it takes to keep my wife in shorts & a tank top.:D
I think you need a set of radio head phones to take your mind away:D[ATTACH] Seriously, I shoot for a certain "volume" of wood in each split,...
I have 4-5g's, 2- 1g's and a 2.5g. and I guard them like my sister cherry:rofl: :lol:
Just face the facts man! Those "projects" never end, keep the hoe and start saving for "a smaller machine"!:thumbs: Now, let's talk about that...
Black Walnut floor? Native/local? Sure is pretty!
That's a nice view on that ridge you're on there!
:picard:Stupid wood!
With the snow down to 5-6" in the woods, I was haulin Ash today:D[ATTACH]
I figured that they were someone's (here) wife or girlfriend, just wanted to get the compliment out without being a ……:thumbs: I'm too old for...
You know, those pretty girls modeling the FHC "swag" that are allways showing up with those "goobers" on the top of the computer screen? I'm...
A few weeks ago I knocked the end of a double row 6' tall stack off with the snowblower on the tractor:mad: You know as much as I cussed that...
I tell ya, having that first (wood) hot water shower of the season…. I'm sure it's my imagination, but somehow that water feels better!:thumbs: I...
I send the hot boiler water through a flat plate heat exchanger that circulates the hwh water through it. Breaker is off on the hwh. The circ...
I know where they sell them:whistle:
Just wondering? I do, with a boiler (indoor) and in floor radiant heat for distribution, my hot water is also.[ATTACH]