We're "warmed up" to -3, well on our way to the forecast 7 for today. :dancer:
Slipped by the QC team. Glad you found the culprit.
No procrastination, been working on the stove room, and other stuff. Ok, maybe a little procrastination.....I really don't like crawling around in...
Me too.
I think my next big project will be crawling around the attic doing insulation installation.:dex:
Like Flamestead said, use one of the long-nose lighters. I get 'em at the local grocery for about a buck and a half, and they last at least a season.
Agreed brenndatomu . Just put a little bit of wood in there (fairly vague, again, eh?) with some newspaper. Light it and run like...
Sure as heck seems like it, but it's some of the best money you can spend. Results are worth a LOT more than the up front cost. Another one of...
Hey tractorman44 , welcome aboard. Ship-lap is a good option and not too tough to mill yourself (especially Cedar).......if you have the time....
Yeah, that was on the news out of Traverse City, last night. Wife was wondering why he didn't ask out one of the women where he worked. Uh, maybe...
Forecast for -9 or -10 last night, so I turned on the DV about 10pm, while burning down some coals in the 30. Got up this a.m. at 6:45 to -19, but...
More flashbacks!!!:headbang::hair: Yer killin' me, Dave.:picard:
Nice manageable sized load.
Looks like your rings are shot and the piston's getting scored.
Kimberly, the nice thing about getting that stove up and running is that over time, your other form(s) of heating will decrease. Should greatly...
I push and pull every reload. It tends to condense the whole shebang.
There's an echo in here..........
Lots of info about it in this thread......CFM Corporation Stove | Firewood Hoarders Club
It was thought to be a 13, but turned out to be something else.
I filled up at $1.499 last Saturday. SIL told me today that it's at $1.459.