Great pics buddy...I love it ! Wish I was there moving dirt too :thumbs:
These have anti-vibe ?
That's a good deal...wish I was bigger ;)
Any offers ? I could do better on a PHO deal ! Better deal on saw....and shipping ;)
:rofl: :lol:
There never is a need for one I guess. All the Husqvarna saws I tare into are set up basically like that illustration above. It seems to seal up...
First time this year...yay !!!!!
Sounds like a good decision !
I thought the Special's were 65cc as well ? The later 365 xt's are 71cc. I think lol ! I'm probably wrong !
Dang !!!!!!!
You need a 42 special ? :)
Hmmmmmmm !!!!! That's a gr8 deal right there !!
The next 365 I see...I'm buying it...and sending it to u......that one u did cuts awesome !
Very nice indeed !!! Been looking at putting a 365 on my shelf someday ;)
I'm starting to change my mind already on this package :(
So I try and snag these Husqvarna 257's any chance I can. Don't let the fact that this isnt an "xp" fool you ! These are made from pro saw...
Welcome ! We need action shots of the 555 !
:drool::drool:
:drool:
:):(