We're working on getting some new items for our store......I'll definitely consider the idea, I like it!!
We're going to put our taps out this week/weekend......
I've got a soft spot for the early Mavericks.....must be the name "maverick".....lol! Here's my 1971 Maverick Grabber. Solid low mikeage...
Climbing is an aquired skill. It took me a long time to get comfortable doing it. You have to put your life literally on a string. Be able to...
Lmao.....the struggle is REAL....
Me likey.....ME LIKEY ALOT!!
Welcome from one firewood hoarder brother to another!
Then there's always this one....lmao.... [ATTACH]
Hey Daryl you been creepin' in my photo album? Lmao......I looked like that for Halloween not that long ago!! [ATTACH]
That thing is BAD azz.....wow.....
Welcome BHags! Glad to have you!
I'd at the very least ventilate the top on the closed ends. It'd be ideal to make the walls "slatted" so the wood can breathe easier.....
[ATTACH]
Looking forward to spending some time with you in those woods in a couple months!
This is fantastic! I'll send a prayer for ya brother!
It's gestures like this that really make me proud you're all a part of this place!!
Welcome to our humble abode, fortydegnorth! You sound like a smart person, it's good to do lots of research before making a big purchase like...
The Napoleon 1900 is a true beast of a heater. I have one and it heats the house quite well.... We have the Napoleon NZ3000 ZC fireplace in my...
That looks fantastic! Well done brother!
I'm kinda leaning towards cottonwood...