Welcome to FHC. Nice looking stove. It looks like a sideways Jotul 602 with gothic arches from a Jotul F 100.
Great news Pete. I hope all remains well with you.
We are at 3 - 4" here. Heavy and wet. Power outages are starting. I shook all the hedges off. Branches are hanging everywhere. The storm will...
Bring it to your yard and restack it. Post it on CL for stupid money.:whistle: I'm more surprised it has lasted out there without someone taking it.
School and work cancelled. I was ready to go and got the call early. I had my two cups of coffee and was cleaning in the basement by 6:30 am. I...
I love all this surf fishing talk. My grandfather and brothers grew up in New Jersey and I was lucky enough to get their old boat and surf rod...
I have one. I buy wood and scrounge a bit. I make do with what I have. No shame.
Surf rod holder.:cool: [IMG]
That looks great Pete. I made one the other night with teriyaki beef tips. I used snap peas, three different mushrooms, carrots, celery, garlic...
That is what its' all about. Those can be made into some nice furniture. I was at a barn sale yesterday and the guy having the sale sells milled...
Very nice lines Pete. Great job. :yes: I was expecting pallets. Threw a curve ball there.
That is a nice job and very worthwhile. Do the new windows have adjustable catches on the lower part of the upper sashes where the lock spins...
Awesome:dex: Thanks for posting. I haven't seen that one yet.
Mediocre is the new outstanding.:rolleyes:
Here's some outdoor wood cooking... Deep dish pizza and pizza rolls. [ATTACH] Chicken pie. [ATTACH] Steamers. [ATTACH]
I wonder if these can be made in a small cast iron pan covered in foil on the stove top. Full on apple smell in the house. I'm actually planting...
Nice score Dave. That would hold one heck of a chicken dinner in there.
Jeez, getting loose there.:eek: Sweet!
Sweet grain on those splits. Nice pile.
It looks like a great spot to spend some time with coffee, breakfast and the morning paper.