I downloaded the 1957 classic sci-fi movie Kornos, it had been decades since I had seen that one. I have located more than a few cartoons to...
Well let's see what the bear has been up to. Yesterday was laundry day, been getting eggs from the girls again they took 8 weeks off this winter,...
What did you folks watch last night, how to dance on one foot? You do understand that the breaking of various body bones is a well developed...
I'm keeping an eye on some file transfers. The boss and I went to Sanford on a junk store run, she bought a few things while I just looked didn't...
$159.60 / ton to equal the current cost of oil.
Look if ya ain't a rolly polly bear what the he double toothpick are ye doing in the permafrost zone, sunbathing?
Wimp, that is only around -7.6F down this a way or about 250K balmy the swimming pool is nice jump right in.
Time for another trip or two to Goodwill or the Salvation Army is it?
The youngest one is 2+ a little and the oldest is 11+. The little one is into Care Bears. The eldest one not so much. I like a variety of music...
The boss got her yearly airtime card for her cell phone today and then we hit one of the junk stores where I found a DVD (Care Bears) and a 3 CD...
The Good The Bad and The Ugly.
Time for a Clint Eastwood spaghetti western movie.
Even excluding those jokers.
There are more.
What snow? I think they are funning ya, that was all cotton candy.
Tomorrow the boss has a class to teach a class. A good time for me to clean up the latest mess I downloaded, what can I say? I have all of this...
Well got a letter from Fidelity this afternoon, it appears my paper work was in order and I get my funds on 2/1/2016. I think that only took 7...
It just can't moo when you sink your fangs into it.
For as many of them that I can. Sometimes the boss gets out the chair and whip, when that happens I might do a bit of work just to save my mangy...
Goof off day, went shopping, then took a break to devour a sausage platter along with some oatmeal stout, to be followed by a nice nap.