I cant wait till the day when I don't have to go push snow and i can just kick back, relax and enjoy the white stuff for once
Im not that close to the hustle and bustle of the big box stores areas. I try to plan my trips there wisely though :yes:
Well I took a ride to depot and grabbed 25bags at $3.99bag. I'm gonna burn a few bags this week and see how the hastings likes em. If they burn...
Think I'm going to take a ride. I figure why not buy another skid and stick it in the shop till next season.
The hastings will pretty much eat anything. Heat output definitely varies with certain pellets
Just spoke with a guy at depot. Confirmed that they have stove chows at $199 ton. Never burned em. Should I grab a ton at this price?
Honestly im not that impressed with the prestos in my hastings but they do burn alot better than most. I'll grab a few more if the price drops again.
They're starting to drop here finally. Was at lowes with the mrs yesterday and they had prestos for $5.18bag. We had her car (vw tiguan) so I...
That thing sounds great! I love my 365sp. It's my go to saw for almost everything. Everyone that runs it can't believe the power it has. The...
Definitely a good tool to have. We used them all the time when I worked for the tree service.
I'll toss a shotgun shell at her first date when he walks through the door. Then I'll say "that gets alot faster after 9 o clock" :smoke:
Future what now?? :heidi:
Didn't even see your post when I made mine haha. Im gonna try and get back out this afternoon or tomorrow. Really would like to put one more in...
Tomorrow is the last day for winter bow here. I got out this mornin for a quick hunt next door to my place. It was pretty chilly (22° with a...
Dennis, You should see the smile on her face when I say "want to go get firewood!?" :D. It gets bigger every time
Had me rollin when I read this :rofl: :lol:
Most of you have seen plenty of pics already of my little wood helper but i was totally amazed yesterday when she insisted on picking her own...
You ate all that yourself!?:eek: :beerbbq::drunk:
That's a good woman right there! :yes:
Have to special order the whole ram. Lookin at around $800. :eek: glad it's a work truck Yea plowing throughout the day yesterday was almost...