I'm in NY, and so far, this winter has been great! All told, since the cold actually set in, I've had maybe 1-2" of sn*w. Maybe a weeks worth of...
Welcome! :handshake:
People have tried many things.....Pam spray, rubbing w/ wax paper, sanding super smooth with wet/dry sandpaper and then a coating, furniture...
My friend will711 should like this: [ATTACH]
Me likey dat!! :thumbs:
Amen to that brother!
Live & learn, just happy there wasn't more serious results. I betcha you'll wait longer next time. (or get a regular ash vac)
Oven cleaner?
Yep, no injury due to shoveling........Oh wait, that's because I got "0" sn*w!!! :dancer:
Welcome BeerMe! :handshake: Only thing you forgot was what brand(s) of brewski's are your go-to and/or favs. Very important on this...
:picard:
I don't do it anymore, with all the "issues" that have been popping up more & more, but I loved raw hamburger meat when I was a kid. Mom had to...
:faint:
Understood. I'm just suggesting that the "boundaries" include a padlock. Not saying it can't be opened while you're there to "supervise".
*not-like*
Yep, all I have is cold (25*) and wind....I'm guessing about 15- 20mph with gusts of 25-30.
Snowy Rivers will appreciate the mechanical part of the system from the 10-cpm: [ATTACH] [ATTACH]
On some. My 10-cpm was timed. Depended on what fuel setting you were on. Pellets, corn, cherry pits all had different settings. You could also...
What blizzard??? I've seen about 3 tiny flakes all day.
Can't make french toast w/o that! Oh well, just drink. :cheers: