What's the died in a dvd and blue ray dvd?
When I read this what popped into my mind was the band Beck. "I'm a looser baby so why dont you kill me" Generation difference. That was from the 90s
Sure there are some that will always make it past what the norm is. They are what you call outliers in statistics. No one should pattern life...
Guessing I would say smaller ones no. The larger ones??? I dont know
To make it pass EPA they do the band aid fix of slapping a cat in the muffler to burn up excess fuel instead of a redesign of the saw. Thats why...
Its a cheap old school saw design .
You dont have a limited coil
Yea with limited coils u really needs one cause you can't tell is it four stroking cause of the tune or the rev limiter?
I have a 555 for my work truck saw. It wears an 18" 3/8 chain
I dont know we havent done it yet. I will keep you posted :-)
Put on an outside wall, and go out the wall and up the side of house with class A
I did the NC30 last spring. Still need to build a hearth and install it :-( And did the carport the summer before. Did the roof about 3 years...
Ahhhhhh....gassspp. GAS!!!! Rip that baby out now and install a stove.or flip the breaker and leave it as back up!
When will you muffler modd that saw ? Port it? ( you will get this if you really have hung around awhile:-) ) Welcome to the group. Now we need...
I'm thinking about that gas 20 ton as well ??
I would use some carb cleaner and or seafoam (it eats carbon) and a small brass brush like you use for guns .
Listening to NPR.
There all getting old!! You dont live to 90 smoking all that dope shooting all that heroin drinking to excess nightly and snorting all that coke....
I would mix no leaner than 50:1. I probably would run 32:1 as bikes and things always run more oil and atvs are not babied.
You have the tools to pull a saw case apart?