You forgot the turd pile, Jack.............:stacke: :)
One of my first thoughts.
Welcome aboard buckman84 . All you guys with tree crew connections.....suck. :rofl: :lol: Too many people up here burn and too many sawmills for...
Hey freeburn , welcome aboard. This could almost be your anthem, eh? The last 4 minutes or so are like an all out sprint......... [MEDIA]
Same here ww. Babaganoosh , one of the reasons I won't use the self c/o is the chance of an issue. Can I then get on the loudspeaker and call a...
When I go to HD and there are no "regular" registers open, I tell the person manning the self check outs that I won't do that. They end up...
Yep, welcome aboard Woodchipper95 .
Hey Coaly, welcome aboard. Nice to see you here. That's great info.
Hey burr , welcome aboard FHC.
Brought home a couple 10' sheets of 1/2" a few days ago, but had to cut 'em in 1/2 to get 'em in the Jeep. That'll be fine, as each of the walls...
:picard:
I don't think Eric plans to stop.:rofl: :lol::rofl: :lol::rofl: :lol: Thanks for that lead-in ww.:)
I can't type and eat :popcorn: at the same time. Nom, nom....... Back to Kimberly's hearth...........
You'll likely need to cut back a bit on lifting small vehicles, leaping tall buildings, and such. Had mine done in August of '14, and I still...
Welcome aboard rmarlatt4 .
First time we were shown how to use "search" (back in about '93), wife wanted to look up baby dolls......she likes to sew clothes and make her own...
After what he did to those cinnamon rolls, you really think there'll be any of these left? :rofl: :lol:
[MEDIA]
And.....wooden spoons. :)
I'm wondering what she was searching for when that popped up. Hmmm:D