:rofl: :lol:
Smart-arse wizards forever doing spell-check in these parts of the forest:eek::rofl: :lol:
I don't venture into the woods to often either so you're not alone saying that. It's always a pleasure to have the visit from the other sections...
We have guns:faint:Oh my:hair:
Don't forget about the little holes all over the bags:whistle:
My wrong but yes the P68!
March 2011 edit; Aug 2011 Waiting for the seller to make the first move. Mine is Dec. 2005 so about 5+ years newer. Does it have the newer direct...
Welcome Maximus (Frank):cheers: I see you've brought some experiences with you :yes: We like Beer & pics:drunk::ithappened:
Better yet, have him join our friendly forum so we can show him a trick or two:smoke: Tell him we like music & beer:cheers:
Haven't re-fired it up yet as the weather is getting mild again. Almost did last night but decided not to. Have you like the ashes from the rye seeds?
Just found out it has a extension hopper and waiting for a manufacturing date. I'm getting excited:salute: Now to convince the princess:mad:
Thx Part of my past/present:yes:
Just out of curiosity. Trade my Accentra for a 4 yr old P68. Yep , you heard me right What would be the difference $
Crazy flame you have there:yes: The heat should be blowing you away:whistle:
You never know:picard: That's what I figured, just wanted to make sure:yes:
Are you having second thoughts on the Eco-65 purchase?
Awesome work you're doing:yes: I'll send you my to do list for the Fahrenheit furnace wiring:whistle: :rofl: :lol:
I had a challenge to find a exact bushing and came away with one with a thinner collar from a bearing place. I increased the collar with a copper...
Pics or it didn't happen:D Not a funny situation, I feel for U:zip:
Ohhh! No talk of politics :zip: