18 here, barely broke 35 yesterday. Reloaded with some sourwood & sweetgum this morning and now cruising on white oak secondaries:fire:
you can't retrain men:heidi:
see in this case she wasn't seeing any temp rise, probably lowering temps because it was 68 when I loaded and left at 3am - hard to know feeding...
Nice quite cold day at work. GF called ~11am and said she'd been loading the stove all morning and the house was only 65:makeitrain"(We need a...
6 day a week salary? - unless gainfully rewarding I'd question authority on that. and yes not everyone recognizes MLK day, I never knew Lee day...
I've got to get up for work ~2am. The stove will be re-loaded and cooking while GF and sister sit around and drink coffee. salary folks enjoy...
:rofl: :lol:true fan admission. The Pats were there once upon a time long ago;)
Yeah Pats won! Now do the Clots raise an AFC South participant banner? ....what say you lukem :D
I run quarterly analysis on oil 6kgal oil reservoirs on gas turbines, that's why I throw out the caveat of broken in ICE's with no historical...
plenty of places on the web to be a keyboard warrior and spout off political nonsense. This place isn't it. We came here because closed minded...
Dang you Adam I had a good country song thinked out.... then I 'membered this a was powerball thread
Clem the Mobil 1 is why the valve covers are leaking the oil is so slick it finds it's way into every nook and cranny;)
Only wrench I'd throw in your oil analysis experiment is you're conducting these measurements on a well broke in engine. You shouldn't expect to...
I hint at things all the time and work never gets in the way:D Didn't win anything. Sounds like the FHC pool fared the same.... It sure was fun...
we call it DVR down here(and everywhere else that doesn't believe 'murica is the center of the universe) ...forgive her for not speaking cannuck
Hasn't been a drop of propane through my furnace in 7 years. @13cents/kwh all electric house , well pump and a security light @$11/mo winter...
Been sitting around BSing about what we're gonna do with $1.5billion New high country Chevy for the GF's twin House on the ocean for GF with deep...
after all there are starving people in the world..... But tonight ROLL TIDE:D
The mattress makers have started their marketing campaign of 7-8yrs max in the past decade or so.... My mattress has lasted me 14+ years and...
moral of the story buy smaller plates