Hard to beat that Jotul 118CB as a heater and a stove. A true "classic" and functional stove.
My apologies... I'm going off track for a minute here. Machria Yes, that is custom flooring. For that particular space we used some "scrap"...
The Pacific Energy Super 27 (2.0 cu. ft.) or more likely the Summit (3.0 cu. ft.) would fit your needs but is probably a little above your price...
Thanks for reviving this thread, Wild West and Macrhia. I went through all 15 pages here while eating lunch. Many beautiful set ups, lot's of...
Dave,Good luck to you. In the end he will let you know. We've lost 10 dogs now in less than the last 10 years (we do fostering/hospice for...
Beautiful picture. A lot of space in there wasted by bark(?). Bet you could get an hour or two extra burn without it.(?)
I spent a year in Iowa City at the University Medical Center in the '90's. It was definitely one of the best years of my life. Airliner pizza is...
What a sweet little firewood helper!:)
Rough night last night. Popoki the cat got in a fight with a ferel cat and got his front legs bitten up pretty badly. We've got that taken care...
Won't last long. Great deal.
1) Rootbeer 2) Bell's Two Hearted. [IMG]
That sounds like a gooder plan. I'm all about "camping."
I'll drive to anywhere in VA to meet you. No questions asked.
17010-ish area. I'll drive anywhere within 3 hrs. to meet up with people from this site.
A truly visionary artist. In today's terminology he would have been called "disruptive."
I think you are on the right track. I know it's frustrating, but it will work out in the long run.
Great set up for you! In a perfect world, I would like to see a Summit or similar steel stove in the basement, since the Alderlea cast iron...
My 2 cents. Sonicare (Essence $35) toothbrush, and "Doctor's Brushpicks." I'm so glad I gave up on string floss.
I'm all in. Where are you? What kind of food can I bring?
I feel your pain, man. Thankfully, me and the wife can sleep on almost anything. About 15 yr. ago we spent the cash and got a Sterns and Foster...