Exactly !
I know right ! We need some resolve here lol !
Didn't the old 350 have air leak problems when the bottom screws that hold the engine in place....decide to come loose ? My old 350..which has a...
I have no patience for waiting lol :rofl: :lol:
Also...just a long shot I know...But I've bought saws on a whim......that don't didnt have good compression. Got them home...they had very loose...
This plan....is a good one ;)
Impressive right there :)
I like that one too !
Decompression button pushed in ?
Clutch cover sold :)
Yes sir ! Fits 42...42special...242...242xp ! I'd have to add shipping to this though..but can't imagine it would be much.
I'm willing to separate stuff ! Any offers ?
Now that's cool !!
Sounds like a good deal !
Husky 555....still on my list of great one saw plans !
I had one of those waaaay back when ! I paid the dealer to rebuild the carb ! I knew I could get it apart...but not sure I could get it back...
Very nice !!
A good..OLD...friend :)
Up for sale today is a very nice 42 Special. Has about 140psi. compression. Air filter..spark plug all good ! Has a good rim sprocket set-up...
I put a piece of electrical tape over that...never know the difference now lol !