Those are sweet! Some real wood worker talents on show there. When my cutting board gives out I will call you for a custom job like these ones.
No college football team has ever accomplished what NDSU has today. North Dakota State University has went from dynasty to empire by winning 5...
The little I have read up on them I think it is within reason. I have one about 2 hours drive away for about the same price. It is more of a...
What explains hearing the bubble hiss sound while the valve is off and no pressure should be going to the gen then?
Swiped a fill cap from another lantern n it still is bubble fartin. Thinkin valve issues. How big a job is this? Can I just snug the packing nut...
Put in a new gen, oiled pump and put a dab of oil on fill cap gasket. Pumped it and could feel pressure build but there is no go. Burned off the...
I am starting to think I have the bug. Just added another model to my line up. This one really reminds me of the lanterns my grandpa had at his...
Curious about any experience with the Wenzel lanterns any of you may have played with. I know they are commie clones but do they work or what...
Start paying yourself wages for your time that it takes to CSS. Then figure the btu value. Find the mostest spendy form of heating and use the...
Went out n played with the lantern igot from old 040. Fired right up with out as much as a hickup. Thanks old 040!
Man look at those curves! I'd love to get my hands on that. I could nail that. I'd like to try and split that in half. The wood on that bench that...
I threatened something similar to a bad neighbor who let their dog run and it would come poop on my steps. The officer said I would be charged...
Just thinking out loud here and trying to not jump the shark into forbidden territory but......Those of us at jobs that have a no facial hair or...
Too bad he didn't find a pilot lite when he was spraying his concoction.
Free hand or drill press?
Been looking online but not having ever been around them I hope to hear from actual users. What features are good or bad?
I am trying to find a good forstner bit that is reasonably priced and works well. It needs to be 1 3/4". The brand I have available in town has...
[ATTACH]
Hillbilly as can be but the hood off of an old truck pulled us kids for many miles. Grandpa bolted 2 straps of 3/8" steel about 1" wide on top of...
I used if I remember right I will look when I get home first coat clear base driftwood stain. Applied it really splochy and wiped it off. Abuse...