Welcome aboard from Iowa!
I think everyone in Iowa were glad the President gave his state union address...it gave us a break from all the b.s. they say. :)
High 20s today and tomorrow then down to -20 Saturday night....kind of scared to look what the wind chill would be. :)
Awesome to hear your hard work is paying off! Smart move with whatever kind of heating system you use.
Pay off my house, put some away for retirement, put a very small amount away for my kids then give 95% of it away. So many good things could be...
I'm always shocked at the cost of mattresses...maybe I'm just old but a standard kind of mattress shouldn't cost so darn much! (Steps down and...
By the way....welcome aboard FHC!
That would be cool to see. Do you have a link to the web site?
Mega awesome! Dude has major skills! I dont want to honk my own horn but I do some amazing stuff with a saw too. On a good day I can buck a 48"...
I can't disagree with everyone here enough! Scotty Overkill you should send that saw to me immediately....it clearly is not right for you. I...
What do you mean? I didn't buy a waterproof phone for nothing! :)
Doug...content and warm, his "baby" by his side sleeping by the stove after a brisk -12f run in the snow this morning. [IMG]
The world is not ready for my voice. I only sing at church...that way I can ask for forgiveness right after each song. ;)
...my bride singing in the shower :)
"...because of hard work last fall! that is the way it works, right men? " You point out something perfectly. In a day of instant gratification...
Too bad Caseys doesn't deliver donuts too. :)
That sucks. Is it that shallow below the drive too?
Just watched some of "highlights" of the Steelers/Bengal game. Wow....what a bunch of bone head moves by the Bengals at the end of the game. I've...
Interesting as in "Let's have a deep intellectual conversation" or as in "Wow, look at those legs she has!" :)
I hate newell posts that loosen with age. Belt and suspenders? This kit and your L brackets?