x2
:yes:
If that keeps up WW, you're gonna be able to start your own ski resort out there. That's a lot of snow in one day... wow.
Good luck Dave. Hard to watch our buddies decline. Give him a couple pat pats for me... :)
On, choke, pull cord, push lever... ;)
When I was done rebooting... I took it to the transfer station. Asked the guy where it should go and that it had a few scratches... he told me to...
What..... :whistle:
[ATTACH]
"due to careful planning, I have all day.:thumbs:" ... :dex:...... :yes:
:D
Well that's it then... I'm out... gonna wait until it's a real jackpot... ;)
It'd take some skimpin' but if I tried really hard... I miiiiiiight be able to live on that billion that was left... :whistle::D
Lottery winning 101: First get a lawyer and a tax expert posted in 2014 Advice for instant lottery millionaires -- get a lawyer. That's the new...
Here's an article about it... RESIDENTS STRANDED AFTER RIVER FLOODS TAKE OUT HOMES AND BRIDGES DAVID SHARP, Associated Press Apr. 10, 1991 10:18...
Just watched this raw video of the ice taking out the Dickie bridge up north here in Maine. Quality of the vid isn't very good but you sure get an...
Gotta remember to get plenty of Ibuprofen too... :whistle:
Thanks for that vid HarvestMan ... the guy is quite an artist.
Guessing 6" here, 8" Bangor and 12" Millinocket north... tonight & tomorrow.
Looks like winter is arriving tonight. 2 snow storms this week. Colder temps. Big change since a few days ago when it poured 2.5" of rain in 40...