That's a nice saw you have there. Not Stihls best work but they are good saws. Lots of sentimental value wrapped up in there i bet. going to...
Diy is always gooder! You do nice work. You can make the tool to fit your specific situation and personal needs. My dad was a tool and die maker...
Welcome to FHC 1964. Lots of ash around me too. Be sad to see it go. When it's all burned up it'll be gone for good I think.
Most of the yard bird Honey locust around here have small thorns in the foliage but none on main trunk and main branches. Believe me you learn how...
Nice! Bet you have a huge perma-smile!
Man I hear that! Didn't know how far away it was. I got about 50-75 8" box elder on my property l would love to be rid of. Those yard honey...
Man that's tough to say by that pic. Could be pine. Or another thin bark specie If it's free I'd say it's the kind you CSS and burn at some...
Yeah figured. What the hell good is insurance anymore anyway. Insurance co: "Oh you totaled your? We're glad... er... sorry to hear that. Here's...
Nothing gets my anger rattling its cage like a thief! :mad:I'm sure you have thought to keep your eye on ebay and local pawn shops. If he is...
Be alcohol abuse if you didn't. Neglect requires a call to Alcohol Protective Services.
Didn't mean to leave the rest of you knuckleheads out. There isn't a person on here that I wouldn't like to shake hands with and hand a frothy...
Most seasoned hagglers will tell you always let the other guy talk money first. He may want much less than you were going to offer. In this case...
Sounds like fun. I'm looking forward to making it to a couple GTGs this year and meeting you as well.
I'd say your not doing too bad yourself!:campfire:
Looks like your ready to start a midget gyppo logging opperation!:rofl: :lol:
If firewood is what your after and your not dead set on 50cc, a 60cc and 30/40cc sizes combo makes for a sensible 2 saw plan. Let fordf150 make...
Wow! They weren't available when I purchased the 500p. If they were I would have probably gone with the 490. Although my 500p did have a mag...
Are those 490s rim or spur sproket? The 500p I had was a rim sprocket. Also no muffler gut necessary just pulled the deflector tube out from under...
Owned a 500p until I recently sold it. Still kicking myself in the azz for that! Great saw! Easiest mod would be to remove deflector and screen on...
Those are truly foul! You really aught to clean them once in awhile.:thumbs: I love apple too! Funny thing is around here people think it's junk....