We were talking about iPhones when we had family here. I got on my soap box and mentioned to 4 younger ones I thought it would be a good idea for...
I agree Larry, to a point... I like having my small flip phone in my pocket too when I'm down in the woods or at the cabin for safety reasons....
Have a ball WS
2nd time I've seen that mentioned... what happened with the band?
Rest in peace Stoney. Hope you're flooded with great memories of times with him Smokinpiney
Welcome to FHC Mattyjhp ... :axe:... lots of good folks here... :campfire:
:rofl: :lol::rofl: :lol::rofl: :lol:
I read somewhere just recently, a guy stopped at a parking spot along some coastal area and was looking at his cel phone as he walked off a 60'...
:rofl: :lol::rofl: :lol::rofl: :lol:... oh man that's funny right there... ;)
Yeah... Dave's a popular name n all... there's at least 300 of em right here in the club... ;)
:thumbs:
x2
The all nighters are waaaay behind me somewhere. Feelin' gooder this monin... :thumbs:
Congratulations Grampa... have a ceeegar... :smoke:
Good shot SP... :yes:
[IMG]
:rofl: :lol:
Happy Birthday folks... :campfire::campfire::campfire::campfire::campfire::campfire::campfire::camping:
Happy New Year Scott... and all the hoarding hoarders hoarding hoards... 2016 is gonna be a great year... :rootintootin: