That is strange, but not something you'll probably ever get an answer to. Summers Heat, Timber Ridge, and Englander are all exactly the same stove...
I've never taken a selfie. I do look in the mirror occasionally though.
Ok, that's gooder to hear.
Sheeple.
Yet another nice haul by Greg. I must be livin' wrong or something......I never come across scrounges like that.
Still no word re: loon either. Hmmm
Target locked.......acquisition forthcoming. Mission......accomplished.
Oh man Grizz, that sucks. Nearest Meenards:)is about 2 hours away, or I'd gladly look for you.
Good thought rotti. Perhaps a hawk? Other predators?
Cause and effect. Do you dare burn a hot fire to clean up the firebox and flue, or will you check the flue first?
Tainted seed from China? That is weird. Birds around here would be all over a feeder, but so might be a bear, so we don't do that.
Feel great. I was on FHC until midnight. We had the TV on, but didn't watch the ball drop. Gave my wife a "Happy New Year" kiss and got back on...
Yeah, you need clarification before answering. Could be a trick question.:)
Um, do Crocs count? I don't hop, skip. or jump anymore.:dancer:
Right back atcha Scott. :rootintootin::)
Happy New Year to all y'all FHC Hoarders!!! :rootintootin:
I don't let my stove drink.
I hope you survive.:D
Great news Gary. :thumbs: Hope all goes well.
Pffftt. I do that all the time.