Thanks for the pics Griz. Looks like a lotta fun this year!
Nice fire Gas... :yes:
Hehehe... I looked around with Giz, all over the house, before I was convinced we didn't have at least one squirrel in here... :rofl: :lol:
7"-10" here in western Maine tomorrow. Here we go... ;)
Happy Birthday folks... :campfire:
Just back from a Jeep ride to fill up both 6 gal gas cans. When I get in the Jeep now I always pause... c'mon baby... and it starts every time......
Giz usually is ripping chunks off any toy she gets before she puts it down the first time... ;)
I gotta stop thinking about the hundreds of possible things that coulda happened... o_O [IMG] You're so right. I keep the garage at 50 and if the...
Ha, well I feel a little better Gas... it's kinda surprised me here I gotta say. I walk around checking doors before we go to bed usually and...
My honey just had a holy chit moment... :hair: Our door going out to the back deck was open 2"... all night... o_O So many things come to...
Looks like we're finally going to get a dump of snow on Tuesday. 7"-10" here. Let the snow removal activity begin... :BrianK:... :D Looking...
Ha... 15 years ago, that was kinda sorta fun... :picard:... besides... it already stopped snowing.
Just let Giz out... it's snowing like crazy. Nice... :dancer:... looks a little more like winter anyway... ;)
Yep... by the time they left, we were ready to tip over... :rofl: :lol:... holy chit, I'm old... :picard:
Good news SP.
Yeah... ahem... I don't miss many lunches either... :whistle:
Ayup... hey, it isn't even a fair fight... those lil ones are nuclear powered... :rofl: :lol:
Because they're soooooo much worse than anything humans have ever seen before, ever... really... ever... ;)
Hehehe... on occasion... thankfully one is on the pot, and the youngest is glued to Grammy's side... ;)... whew...... :whistle:
Happy Birthday guys.