Prayers sent, condolences to your family.
Wood stove change-out subsidy helps extinguish old polluters
Pete, What brand of Bacon did you use? That looked really even.
I hope you get an extra copy of that so you can give it to your grandchildren. That doesn't happen much in anyone's lifetime.
I think of the "likes" as being folks who in the room with you while you participate in the conversation. I like to think that I am not just...
Look like winter is going to arrive here tonight, and again on Tuesday. Wait and see. Predictions are just that.
Updated, I turned on my PC this Am only to find that Windows 10 had updated itself. Updates in windows ten are not optional. They happen...
I make chicken jerky for my dogs in one of those. Very cheap treats and you know they are not contaminated.
Wow, my daughters in laws live on that street! Will need to follow up on that.
No place any better. What a nice time of year to acknowledge the hard work that goes into making and keeping this truly unique place what it is.
This is Strager. He was a rescue cat. Beautiful Himalayan seal point [ATTACH]
That happened to us two years ago with no generator. Took care of that!
47 F at 3 pm. it will be dark by 4 pm, no sunshine today. Dull, overcast, fog. wet. It will be better after dark and the Christmas lights will...
Husband and Wife Christmas Shopping A couple were in a busy shopping center just before Christmas. The wife suddenly noticed that her husband was...
This is a good year for pellets for me. I don't have room for them so I just buy 10 to 15 bags at a time. I am hopping to be better off next...
Same here! Looking at the time, I don't think it is going to be the record breaking temps as predicted.
Joyous Christmas to one and all, be healthy and eat well. Celebrate, forget you troubles for while. [IMG]
We once had a little black chihuahua mix. 7 lbs. She was a rescue dog. She loved to ride and loved the lights at night. When we drove through a...
Do you prepare that yourself, or order it up? Looks like it can be a lot of preparation.
I'm going to my daughter's homes. Turkey at noon with one daughter and ham in the PM with the other daughter. Breakfast upstairs with one son...