I like wedges, halves and squared pieces. Each serves a purpose in the stacks. I use the squares for cribbing, the wedges to fill in voids,...
This crazy weather has me a bit pizzed off.....it's supposed to be almost 70° tomorrow!! Not sure we're even going to have a fire at all both...
Thank you very much dear! I must say she brings out the better in me.....
Well that stinks! You gotta move it all??
[ATTACH]
You guys Crack me up......
Thanks brother. That means alot! Can't wait to meet up again.
I'll say one thing about me,and believe me when I say that I'm not trying for attention or for praise.......but I say exactly what I feel. You...
I received a gift card and a really cool "moose" from a certain someone who said it was from my FHC family. As well as a jar of fresh honey from...
You're a good man, Smokey. And a friend of yours is a friend of mine. Prayers to him, his family, and you as well. It's horrible to hear of...
Yeah...no Kar-gag-shians here....
Just trying our for our new FHC show called "Cordwood Dynasty"....;)
Updated beard photo....me and my lovely wife at the co. Christmas party. And me getting goofy trying on a wild sport coat!! Lol [ATTACH] [ATTACH]
I honestly cannot see where you posted, we as admins can still see deleted posts..... Hmmmm. At any rate, you're a part of the family here...
Hmmmmm, maybe a mod moved I. What thread was it, I'll check it out for ya.....
I did just hear reports that Erie and Buffalo could get upwards of 8-10 inches of snow over the next 12 hours... Lucky buggers......
Looking at recent trends, in years where we had a mild December, we ended up getting whacked in late January/February. So I'm not saying we're...
....it's been so Damm mild here this fall/winter, I've barely gone through 1/2 cord of wood yet. Un-freaking-believeable. I'm usually into my...
I'm dreaming of a white Christmas...and that's the only way I'm gonna see one is in my dreams.... No frigid cold in sight, gonna be one of the...
Welcome aboard brother!