Honey suckle. They were up to 15' tall...wind break probably planted 40 years or more ago. Very dense even after seasoning.
Hehe...figured the title would get some attention. :)
Doing a little shopping today and realized two very disturbing things. 1) The end of the world is now upon us! How do I know? At Kmart I...
Sorry to hear about your friend. Never easy to see a friend like this, especially this time of year. Good advice to heed also. Take care.
So freaking happy. Going to drive down after work to pick up my youngest boy in central Iowa (Ames) then head over to eastern Iowa (Cedar Rapids)...
I helped clear an old hedge of it out. The biggest was about 5" diameter so I didn't split it. Not even sure it would split with the way it grows. :)
I temporarily stacked the rounds I brought back on some old 1x4s. [IMG] They are actually cut to 16" to 17" but it looks like I'd been drinking...
Tough news man. Let he and his family find strength in His Word through these tough times.
Glad to see the site is working better. I'm sure we should be thanking some mods for getting it working again, no doubt Grizzly Adam for sure.
Temps are suppose to keep dropping all week. Probably break out some mulberry for Christmas. Possibly snow for Christmas so I'm crossing my...
What ever the reason was that they didn't talk to you about the wood is now behind you. I can see your frustration and venting here is good. Out...
Saw this and thought of you Grizzly Adam [IMG]
Woke up to mid 20s...put my first piece of honey suckle on. Really put out some heat. 2 year seasoned and still very dense.
Butcher good point, it's braced now but I've been watching as I cut back to keep in mind what it would do once it's cut. papadave yes the rest...
I wasn't able to get much done Sunday between church and delivering Christmas gifts to the neighbors. I was able to take to tall branches down...
Awesome day indeed!
Odd but I didn't even know it happened until after I was done cutting. My jokes about it fell on deaf ears with my wife. :)
I should have known you would have are back!
Love crackers...probably more so than your cat. :)
Calling it a day. Heading home to crack open a beer to celebrate having a left leg. [IMG] Wear those chaps ladies and gentlemen.