Nope no new phone. Spent too much on other stuff to think about that. Maybe 6-12 more months on this one. Keep getting low on space notices and...
Good work for keeping this place civil, clean, and a place we keep wanting to come back too!
Maybe its something guido salvage had he has lots of old boxes of stuff. Our members are known to reuse boxes many times...esp on saws.
Thistle posted a link with like a dozen of those homie handles. Looks good though good work.
I got mine like 3 days ago. Got it in a flate rate envelope. Chains were oiled and in ziplock bags and the new flooded boxes were tucked in their....
I would think 47 would be a lot even for a larger dealer in a larger city!
I did. On a phone. Has bad signal and I hit submit multiple times . Didnt seem like it took the first time but I guess it did? No idea I double...
Our state controlled media here. Stands for public broadcasting station. Its viewer funded TV that also receives government funding. Has many...
Back toward where I'm from, my buddy will have this weather for christmas.[IMG]
Gary, im Curious why you stagered the bolts that the bars hang from?
And to you and yours as well. I saw a special on PBS about christmas in Europe on some travel show. It still comes on every year. I love that...
Be nice were suppose to be 79 with rain!
I was about to make a joke about wood hauling on a bike, you beat me too it! Pic didnt come through earlier when I saw it.
Try to target species that can dry in a year. Ash, elm, cherry, poplar, maple, pines , cherry. If you cut oak even if split today you wont be...
Maybe so?
How can you not realize something is wrong? They smoke like crazy throw dust and most important...they dont cut!!! You would have to run one a lot...
You have come to the right place. Those sound like some good tools to get you started. You probably will be like everyone here and acquire several...
Uhhh. They must of run that bad boy backwards for awhile!!! Or either ran it backwards to rock it? Maybe they tried to sharpen the backside?
[emoji15] [emoji50] How much did that cost?