How can I tell if my moisture meter is working properly? I know HDRock said to stick in the palm of your and it should be around 35%, which mine...
Me and my dad did some splitting today. The splitter ran out of gas after 2 hours exactly. It holds .9 gallons. We got a little over a trailer...
I hope santa brings you the hookeroon. He told me to figure out which one I want and he would pay for it:D I don't think the stihl dealers here...
What is the best length to get? I'm 6'2''. I was thinking at least 36". It seems that 30'' and 32'' are pretty popular. I know the longer it is...
DaveGunter I like the hookaroon you got and the replaceable tip is nice. It looks like it has a 28'' handle and I am looking for something 36."...
Who makes a nice hookaroon? I'm pretty sure I want one with a axe type handle since I will be using it to handle firewood. Are there any brands...
Thanks on for the tip. I called them and asked if their shipping calculator was right and the guy said it was for what I wanted but they could...
Chainsaw Repair - Index
That stinks. I read somewhere, maybe on CR that if what your buying will fit in the flat rate box they will ship it with the chain for free.
I was afraid they might charge for shipping on the whole order even though it says free on the site.
I wonder if it is free shipping on the whole order or not? I was going to order a bar from the Thursday night but the shipping was $2X.00, I was...
3003/D025
I am looking for a bar that 20'' and is .050'' gauge any pitch.
Who all sells GB bars? I know left coast supplies does but they don't have what I am looking for.
Thanks for the replies. You guys do basically what I was thinking. I was thinking about diesel and ATF. I just was not sure if there was a better...
How do you clean your chains before your file or grind them?
I'm amazed how much it runs throughout the winter.
My stove is in the basement so I keep wood in the basement. I also leave my dehumidifier hooked up year round and it kicks on if it needs to....
A bolt will cause hot spots, which will cause detnation.
What are kind of liner are you spraying?