[ATTACH] [ATTACH] Here's an update. 4 loads total. Ended up getting all they had for now. They said they're cutting more after the first of the...
I would also like to know. I've seen it before just never knew.
Yeah I can't complain about that. It's very convenient to get. Don't even have to run the saw. Back right up to their pile. Load up and good...
Gotta start somewhere! :thumbs:
Very sweet score!!!! Looks like good size for precessing. Post some pics as you go.
Ooh don't be fooled. The trunk was around 24" had to split them into 5 pieces to get them loaded.
This is two loads of red oak that I got last week from the golf course right across the road from my work. Found an ad on craigslist for $20...
Very sw corner. I put myself on the site map if your that curious. I think it under the name jboda09 on the map.
That is the part I'm curious about. I will try and remember to update this thread when I get it split n stacked.
Looks more like perfect size!!!!
Thanks for taking the time to read my story.
I do the same. Don't want any to go to waste.
I sure wish it was like that here. To many people heat their homes with wood. I'm surprised, this one sat right at the edge of the road for...
Yeah about 1/5 for next year. :dex:
Yeah I didn't realize how much it was until I stacked it this afternoon. Had to have been 1300lbs in each load if my math was correct. Probably...
It was right next to the road but I didn't feel right taking it without asking. Largest round was about 18".
I've been driving past this ash that came down about two weeks ago. Finally stopped and asked the land owner permission and they said I could...
Let's see some pics!!! Insides seam to help sometimes.
Is that the trunk of the tree or some limbs? If it's the trunk or whole tree for that matter I retract my previous statement.
Looks like hard maple to me. Growth rings look tight. I've only cut a few. They do have that purple color when wet.