My current is the "major award" I put up at the Christmas holiday season. We enjoy that campy movie. My most recent one was of anchors made in...
Round groove looks like a sight glass tube or cylinder should fit into it. Plunger type mechanism.
Is doesn't look threaded under the round part. I'm probably off, but I am thinking a lever for a pressure relief on a cylinder or some type of...
The one tool the neighbors don't borrow.
Stunning photos! Dicey ice in the cove there, be safe. Hopefully your next trip will be sunny.
My gift was received yesterday. I have a suspect in mind. Mine will be going out this week, there was a week delay in production.
I was too full to post last night. That was just about my look taking it out of the oven. Minus the drool.
Thank you. Were are just about good and thankful it was not worse.
Thanks. It really needs nothing. It is not sealed on top, so it just needs a tarp to cover it during snowstorms as the sand layer gets pitted....
I really love them all. I used to get cookies from a friend who grew up in Norway. She made butter cookies, cookies with jam on top, almonds on...
Here is my cross cut saw. I am adding a blade guard. It gets scary dangerous when I get her going. [ATTACH]
Thanks basod. NH has the law before Ma. which really surprised me. I travel a bit in NH weekly and most drivers obey the law. In Ma. it is...
Yesterday was a good day to make a nice chicken dinner. I got the fire in the mud oven going about 4:00 pm on cedar kindling and added sugar...
I am back and catching up on a lot of good posts. My wife and I were hit last week by an inattentive driver. We are doing well now and the truck...
What I don't understand is that it looks as if they are trying to drop that tree onto already felled and limbed trees. It just seems it would be...
I just wanted to comment that the blocks I get are 15 - 20% MC. They are not bone dry like kiln-dried hardwood cutoffs. I have not had any burns...
Better to be over, than under an anvil. They are very heavy and pointy.
That is some amazing grain. I sourced a piece of old growth a few months ago and the rings were tight. It smells great when cut. Very...
Can't tell. It's a secret. As in Santa.
I'm grabbing pallet chunks to this year as I have a good close source. I've hardly even dented the stacks of seasoned splits. They work well,...