Your story and sticking with it:cheers:
The cheese is out in the open so free stabs:zip:
Smoke is dreaming on getting on the pellet furnace gravy train and it's slipping away on him:hair: Special bond:doh: I have no clue what's that...
All heading my way and probably with my luck, turned to freezing rain:headbang:
I could feel the gravy running down between Smoke's legs:popcorn: Nah! It's not gonna happen:pete:
We won't kill you just hold you for ransom:D Now for the interrogation ritual:wacky::dremel::campfire: Welcome bostonfan49:handshake: Nice set-up...
No accumulated amount forecast just for two days. I gather just sprinkles during the day.
Looks like a storm window is inside the room instead of been outside where it should be:whistle:
You keep those over there, we have enough nuisance bears to contend with:picard:
You keep that chit:startled: in the west, wildwest:smoke: Here, they're calling for freezing rain starting tomorrow until Monday:doh:
Adult beverage means you're allowed to converse with us:D Beer discussions is another, you can always fly under the radar and join in:thumbs: Your...
The one good cell you had:rofl: :lol::rofl: :lol::rofl: :lol:
It's your money and time and...........business:smoke: There's better units out there, but it's your intentions which I've no clue what they are...
You got a handful of remedies from different angles from different folks. Some bright ideas should bring closure to this stubborn situation...
true on cutting off the top portion of the door!
[IMG]
I'm afraid to say something, you know payback can be cruel! 0"
Here's a good HVAC line I just read;Back to the water manometer. I left it at a health club staffed by hot 20 year old girls. They held it at the...
Who's talking payback, just keep the money and be done with it:coffee:
If you can get your hand on a magnehelic gauge, start furnace without a fire and take a reading then remove the clean out cap from the T and take...