Just like a skunk at a lawn party... :whistle::D
Have 2 on our cabin stove. They do a great job of pushing the heated air back 20' and under the loft area. Tried one first and knew 2 would be...
Happy Birthday folks... :campfire:
My honey and I have been saying for weeks now that when winter hits, an awful lot of folks are gonna be in total shock. Summer weather straight to...
Fiber, WS... fiber. Those 300 lb logs will slide right outa there no sweat... :rofl: :lol::rofl: :lol::rofl: :lol:
Ha... your line "I eat I jump I go" is this little one all rolled into one action. All done at the same time... I like to think he's developing...
Our littlest grandson is 2 today. Heading down later for the party. He's got a lotta bulldozer in him... it'll be fun to watch him lay waste to...
Mine is our firepit eating brush.
That snow sure looks nice WW... very jealous here in Maine.
They ain't nuthin' quite like the sweet aroma of buffalo chips on an open far... :fire:... cept' maybe rolling a fat one with em'... :smoke:
Welcome to FHC Gpsfool ... you too dave70 ... :campfire:
:rofl: :lol:
:D
Be a good time to arm wrassle with ya... only chance I could win... :whistle::D... go slow and get that arm going soon... :yes:
Sounds like quite a project...
So..... now we needs pics of your A frame, Aframe :D... Always loved the looks of them.
How about these folks? www.spauldingvintagesnowmobile.com Cool old sled ya have there...
Looks good bobdog2o02 ... bet it makes you grin every time you look out at it all... :yes:
Got any gray wooley meeces? :D [IMG]
Happy Birthday guys... :campfire: