Sent ! Thank you sir ! Sold :)
I've got alot of time on an Echo CS-271T. It fit my needs perfectly. Light enough for one hand work all day . I'm sure the safety police will...
Nope. Still got it !
Cool...thanks !
Man o man ! That's the steal we all look for right there :)
Up for sale today is my Husqvarna 242 ! This is a strong screamer ! I have this tuned at 14,900 rpm...and it still has more room to go higher !...
X2
Works better in the butt end of a log or Stump.....but is versatile !!!
[ATTACH] [ATTACH]
Very handy indeed !
I have an older Stihl vise . I have used the crap out of it ! I have beat on it....still ready to go :). Great idea...since my saws often cut...
:popcorn:
Glad it's got the full wrap to hang onto lol !! Very nice...congrats !
You really did d a gr8 job cleaning it up....enjoy !!!
Very purdy :) All the old Homies need are abt 90 psi to run...so you will be good for another 50 years lol ! Seriously looks gr8 !
Smartest thing I've heard so far ;)
The saw..or the user ?:)
Congrats ! That bar looks cool anyway lol !
:drool:
You are not alone my friend . Orange=awesome :)