20 now...tonight will be...datk. Might see single digits. Ash and elm.
Yes...a form of Basic programming language for DOS systems.
GWBasic?
Yes that's the stuff. Mine were pulled from farm groves.
...and I was just going to say it split easy. Last couple I had were a breeze. Just goes to show you not all trees of the same species are the same.
Totally off topic, but reading all the reports of the temperatures reminded me of this George Carlin skit (some adult language) [MEDIA]...
By the way...good to see another Iowan on board. At some point we shall rule all of FHC!!! MUHAHAHA! Well ok, probably not but it is good to...
Box elder and it's cousin silver maple are great shoulder season wood. Good qualities to them like you said. Happy burning!
Welcome to the nut house....er neighborhood! :) Your splits sure aren't very stringy if it is elm. Did it split easy?
Wow!
My bride sent me a picture while I was at work. She kept the fire going while I was away....but she might need a little practice in regulating the...
I'm sure if you pay for the air fair there would be a bunch of us that would come over for a FHC get togerher. :) Hmmm...I wonder if they would...
The snow continues here. About 6 inches yesterday....maybe another inch today so far.
Sounds like there is therapy in the future for some kid. :) "Doctor, I don't know why but I run and hide when I see a short man dressed in red...
From the pics and his description I believe its a storm sewer so the depth isn't dependant on being below the frost depth. I could be wrong but I...
Being from Eau Claire, you probably have better things to do, like drink Leinies. :)
They wouldn't have to pull a trench box at that depth.
You the man!
Some very cool traditions. :) Here is our front porch with our tree all lit up next to the new fallen snow. [IMG]
Yes, but with only a stove pipe, Santa would never be able to make it down our chimney. ;)